Trinity Dang – Sexy Vietnamese-American Model
Trinity Dang is a Vietnamese-American model born and raised in San Jose, California, USA. She has appeared in popular men’s magazine’s such as Maxim, FHM, Esquire and Import Tuner.
100% FREE Live Webcam - GUARANTEED! Click on a model to start watching them NOW!
Trinity Dang’s Profile:
Full Name: Trinity Dang
Date of Birth: March 14, 1991
Here are some interesting facts about Trinity:
- She is most known as an “import model”, a type of model that usually models for the tuned import cars scene.
- She has two piercings on her right wrist.
- Trinity was quiet, shy and very introverted when she was young.
- Aside from English, she can also speak Vietnamese and Spanish fluently.
- She describes her style as beach Bohemian chic.
- Her favorite food is… anything fried. French fries, fried chicken, chicken wings, fried calamari, even fried ice cream. and seafoods.
- Her guilty pleasure is… you’ve guessed it, fried foods.
- Here are some of her bad habits in her own words: “I snooze my alarm at least six times before waking up. I clean up after people like the Jetsons maid. I can’t do anything without making to-do checklists. I’m OCD with preparing and organizing.” For those of you who don’t know, Jetsons maid is a fictional humanoid robot in The Jetsons animated television series of the 1960s and 80s named Rosey.
- With a name like Trinity Dang, she gets all kinds of nicknames and often finds her name in punch lines and puns. The one most often used by those who talks about her is “Dang! She’s so hot”. We’re not gonna do that here, we’ll just casually mention that on one of her interviews she mentioned that she’ll do anything to keep her man happy. Dang!
You can follow her on:
Don’t forget to check out other girls! Click here to go back to our home page or browse them by nationality:
- Chinese Girls
- Filipina Girls
- Japanese Girls
- Korean Girls
- Malaysian Girls
- Taiwanese Girls
- Thai Girls
- Vietnamese Girls
Like the page? Please support us by sharing! Just click on the icons below (or to the right if you’re on desktop) to share.